Registration is now open for our conference and annual general meeting.
We have a diverse list of speakers and subject matter experts lined up from the public sector, private sector, NGOs and more.
May 11 & 12, 2017 – Burlington, ON
- Stephanie Durand -Public Safety Canada/Government of Canada
- Michael J. Morton -Director, Emergency Management, Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management
- Fort McMurray Wildfire,Jean-Pierre Taschereau – Director, Emergency Operations, Canadian Red Cross
- Fort McMurray Wildfire Recovery, Marc Forais – Chief of Staff, Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo Recovery Task Force
- Ottawa Sinkhole Event, Jim Montgomery – Deputy Chief, Emergency Management, City of Ottawa
- Recovers.org, Morgan O’Neill – Co-Founder, Recovers
- Mississauga Explosion, Ivana Di Millo – Director, Communications, City of Mississauga
For questions, please contact:
Meet and Greet: There will be a meet and greet at the conference at the end of day 1. There will be snacks and a licenced bar. Come socialize for an hour or two and wait for the traffic to ease.
Quality inn, Burlington (mention that you are visiting the De Groote School for a discount) is the official hotel of the conference. http://www.choicehotels.ca/en/quality-hotel-burlington-hotel-cn878?promo=gglocalcaen
The Quality Inn is right beside our official post-conference social hub:
Jake’s Grill & Oyster House Restaurant in Burlington http://www.jakesgrill.ca/