When it comes to Public Safety in Ontario, the Emergency Management community strives to maintain high levels of Professional Development as new trends, risks, and threats emerge and develop. One of these new trending risks is Cyber Security.
The Emergency Management Community is comprised of Municipal, Provincial, and Federal Emergency Managers, First Responders including Police, Fire, and Paramedics, and a growing number of Private Sectors and Non Governmental Organizations. It is this community that prepares for, responds to, and recovers from emergencies within their communities.
The Ontario Association of Emergency Managers, in partnership with Resilient Communities Ontario, and IFE Canada, will be holding an unprecedented event that focuses on Cyber Security in Emergency Management.
Cyber Security: Emergency Management Professional Development
1. What is the current threat level of Cyber Security risk in Canada?
2. What current Cyber Security threat in Ontario has the potential for the most impact, and what emerging threats we should be prepared for?
3. What is the current and future priorities, and initiatives at a municipal, Provincial and Federal Level in Canada.
4. What industries are the most vulnerable at this present time?
5. What is the frequency of Cyber Security incidents?
6. What supports are available for mitigating against Cyber Security threats?
7. What are the financial, reputation, and legal impacts of a Cyber Security incident?
Brampton, ON L6T 2T9
|Member Registration||$ 75.00|
|Non Member Registration||$ 125.00|