This is a full-time permanent position available in our Toronto Head Office.
Why work at Moneris?
As a leader in the payments Industry, Moneris is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create safer, faster and smarter payment solutions for our customers. We are looking for candidates who welcome new challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to continuously learn and grow within their careers. Moneris offers a competitive T otal Rewards program, and was named one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged WorkplacesTM in North America in 2017.
Purpose of the role
The role will support the Manager, Business continuity in the implementation and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity program supporting plans/processes consistent with Moneris’ business objectives, policies and standards. Help improve business continuity planning by assisting with risk assessments, Business Impact Analyses (BIA), response and recovery Planning, Vendor Management, and business continuity exercises using industry best practices. Through use of these means they will aid in minimizing, if not mitigating, adverse effects of events that may cause interruption to the business.
For optimum success in this role, understanding the business, building collaborative relationships, influencing people and making decisions will be important.
You will be accountable for
- Oversee the implementation and execution of policy, standards, guidelines and framework as they pertain to the business continuity management program.
- Oversee and ensure that business continuity management coordinators across the company develop clear, executable business continuity programs in compliance with Moneris’ Business Continuity policies and standards.
- Review/ Validate all business continuity plans to ensure that appropriate critical measures have been identified and ensure that planned incident responses are aligned with business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all inquiries on business continuity management from business units within Moneris
- Provide oversight over the planning and execution of business continuity testing and documentation of the test results.
- Working with business unit teams to ensure that all gaps are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that a risk based approach is adopted during impact assessment and in planning response and recovery efforts.
- Develop suitable dashboards for business units for monitoring their risks.
- Provide support during all planned or unplanned events that require involvement of the
BCM Core T eam or the Crisis Management T eam.
- Provide ongoing training, mentorship and support to BCM coordinators.
- Maintain professional upkeep to keep abreast of industry best practices and trends with
a view to improving Moneris’ BCM program
Your experiences include
- Post-Secondary Degree, or equivalent experience. Must have or in process of obtaining a recognized business continuity designation from DRI or BCI such as ABCP, CBCP, AFBCI, MBCI
- 3-5 years of work experience and reasonable depth of exposure to Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Moneris’ business processes is an asset.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or Fusion RM or other equivalent BCM software is an asset
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Proven capability to effectively multi-task and prioritize work to consistently meet
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to remain calm under stress
- Positive and professional work demeanour, aligned with Moneris’ values
- Ability to conduct informational training sessions as required
- Experience in project management and DR an asset
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly developed relationship management and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability in applying sensitivity and
professionalism; strong negotiation skills and ability to influence senior stakeholders
As one of North America’s largest providers of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers credit, debit, wireless and online payment services for merchants in virtually every industry segment and processes more than three billion transactions, annually. Moneris also provides electronic loyalty and stored-value gift cards, mobile and online solutions, and integrated POS software. With more than 350,000 merchant locations, Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed for our customers to “Be Payment Ready”.
Moneris is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. Inaddition,Monerisiscommittedtoprovidingaccommodationsforpersonswith disabilities. If you require any accommodations, we are happy to work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://tb.mycompas.com/wf/click?upn=Rea4kJRdVXyDYPaRHdPB9s5BUKwzNd6KH- 2BqGr90AgT2LldNuU4V9wVqt2jqPC-2BPBaoBWoATM3- 2BeYRVbNhHAU5d2YFe7eibZO31ONE2dZROQ-3D_Grrj4XoQgbRzIL1qkLpZaFiBn- 2B4NeZEDFY5y8vtZxHoo8eSufi5SdwM3Bx0XzgNTvmrSALV61xQhpkaG-2FL- 2FxjizytsFtY2x6mNqXI3xecooJeds8J2C6tbq9F73R4zBqDsGEY9EvmRk179- 2FreEhLoutDthg7tzA61xmkeA-2Bj1MCGI- 2FPfyhalSquwMWYCBRMWQDcxiRzPvxZNBGkG380NMcOEk9WognxS07xhadvy5SRJO7B16l jWfsD- 2F3pdR5n0kTUHT a2YE8xqSCUBiDca3i2XRV9JfLwjr3UHQHnEbpEKxoO1SEdMUUyiLPT79M 8wo9n5-2Fg4b8zM9Kl5-2FktmBDHFo-2Bx7RmQR8XrtUKUbuu7K0jXcTOR9lS1Qv- 2FDed5IHDewO9Cf6qdDBeXpWSDXhGrN5c3C0-2FI9px- 2Bq2rQmEXcH1R31FKDJcWgUVUKTljYtJ9tqWz8SK6wMzGwzxeg6dPqWQ-3D-3D →